Shipping Return & Exchange
Thank you for shopping with us!
Typical orders will be processed via FedEx using Standard ($30). The shipping cost will be added per shoe, not per order.
Your order will be shipped via standard shipping.
Be sure to look at the description box of each package and be aware of the delayed shipping time. Shipping rates may vary based on the weight and location of the shipping address.
Please allow up to 72 hours to process your order before we prepare the shipment, EXCLUDING WEEKEND & HOLIDAYS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL-SIZE EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT ONLY
RETURN &/or EXCHANGE POLICY
Products purchased on the site can be returned for the right size or for credit. Should you need to return a product, please follow the steps below:
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your First and Last Name
- Date of Purchase
- Order Number/Confirmation Number
- Reason for the Return
- Must send pictures for damaged purchases
- Request for credit or exchange
- Credit(s) or Exchange(s) must be within 30 days from receiving your order
- We will respond within 5 business days with confirmation stating that the product was brought from us and whether the product can be accepted for return or credit.
- If you qualify under the Return Policy outlined below we will issue with a Return Authorization email replying to your original email.
- We will not accept return merchandise that is worn or dirty.
- Once your confirmation email has been received that the return will be accepted, please package your order and ship it to:
R. NICOLE COLLECTION
18975 Rosings Way
Triangle, VA 22172
4. Once the product has been received and assessed. We will process the credit or send the exchange as quickly as possible.
Products purchased on our site can be returned within 21 business days of receiving your confirmation email response. All return items must be sent in the original packaging shoe box, unworn, unscarred, untampered, and tags still attached. You will be responsible for return shipping costs unless we shipped the product with a return label. All credits/exchange are limited to the cost of the goods excluding the shipping charges. Any disputes can be judged under the laws of the State of Maryland.
Faulty goods will be assessed on an individual basis.
Please allow up 14 business days for credit or exchange to be processed.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION ARE NOT ALLOWED.
At this time, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ONLY CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED.
R. NICOLE COLLECTION
Shoe Size Guide
To determine the shoe size to order, be sure to use the Shoe Size Guide.
WOMEN’S SHOE SIZING GUIDE
NEED MORE GUIDANCE? Try our Women’s Shoe Sizing Guide.
Download and print this PDF to assist in determining your correct shoe size. This will provide you with your width and shoe size.
- Print out the PDF on 2 separate pages and tape them together along the line.
- Place the printed Shoe Sizing Guide on a hard and leveled floor, extending it out from the wall, with heel/bottom of the Sizing Guide at the edge of the wall.
- Stand on the printed guide, barefoot with your heel at the wall and measure to the end of your longest toe.
- Follow the same steps for both feet.
- Use the measurement of your longest and widest foot.
Note– If your foot is wider than average, we suggest you order 1/2 or an entire size up from your original US size. Most of our shoes are Custom made and/or made with Italian, Brazilian, or European made.
Click the link here – Women’s Shoe Sizing Guide
How long does it take to make your custom shoes?
All custom shoes can take 4-6 weeks. We are a startup and small business and we are unable to supply a large amount of inventory at this time. Please keep in mind orders are placed when we meet our minimum quantity order. This even applies to our custom orders.
How long does it take to received my order?
All orders are contingent on the shoe. All orders can take 2- 8 weeks.
How do I determine what shoe size to order?
Please refer to our shoe guide. We will be posting an online shoe kit shortly.
Can I receive a refund?
All sales are FINAL. NO REFUNDS are accepted. Customers can receive a store credit.
I’ve always wanted to learn how to start my own shoe line or learn how to make shoes. How can I talk to you about starting my own shoe collection or making my own shoes?
Please contact R. Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer consulting or training in sourcing, shoe making, and manufacturing training?
Yes. Send an email to email@example.com
Where are your manufacturing locations?
Overseas in Turkey, Brazil, China and US.
Do you only make shoes in Pink and Green?
At this time, we make shoes in all shades of pink and green. We make pink bottoms and green bottoms. Our goal is to expand to other fun and exciting colors.
Do you provide discounts for orders more than 20 pair of shoes?
Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you sell ONLY to sororities such as Delta Zeta Sorority, Inc. and Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.?
Although the colors are recognized by both sorority, we sell to anyone that love custom or designer shoes for a purse friendly cost, women that love the color, and everyone that love to wear heels. We have customers that are not members of either sorority but love the color combination.