These last few months have made Lasting Impressions!
First things first…let me just apologize in advance. I promised you all that I would blog more about the
- Throughout 2018 – Present
- I continue to take my shoemaking classes
- Continue to work on the shoe business daily but not during my normal work hours
- January 2018- Develop new color outsoles (these are patented)
- February thru May – Developed and researched new and innovative shoe boxes (that was fun)
- March thru November – Travel to find new products and shoe manufacturers
- November – Secured new products and shoe manufacturers
- December 2018 thru April 2019 – Created and developed new designs (Future designs)
- Added our Customer Support
- May thru August – Developed Affiliate and Brand Ambassador Program (which we are still working on perfecting)
- August to December – Updated the website for internal use
- Establish a new agreement with Tashka Store
- Hired new IT Support
- Developed new IT partnerships
Our goal is to blog/vlog about the shoemaking process and other things ways to stay pretty in the future….keep in mind this is my passion project that has turned into my side hustle. So, I will share videos of the REAL stuff! Hopefully, it will help others that want to be a designer. Btw- you don’t have to travel all over the world to become a designer…My goal is also to share some more information on that too. Although I’m a talker, I’m also pretty shy and private but I want to share my story with you all. So I will show some of the glamorous experiences and some reality checks.
If you would like to know what tools I used – click here.